Monday 4 August 2008

anizo7 x gashapon x amy 1 アニゾ

My anizo7 given to me by junxiang... on my 21th birthday and our 3rd valentine together.... too bad i dun have a camera as good as his... even i own such a camera i dun have the skill also... see the quality of my photo compare to his at http://www.jun-xiang.blogspot.com/ .... sigh... sien nia.... photos taken with my se810i

今年、アタシの誕生日とバレンタインのプレゼンは アニゾ7 と アニゾ8 です。
 
アニゾ7





朝型、 アサガタ ASAGATA  MORNING TYPE

夜型 ヨルガタ YORUGATA NIGHT TYPE










無責任 ムセキニン  MUSEKININ irresponsoble




1 comment:

xynthian said...

The photos are taken on your sofa. Haha....

Do a review of one by one. Explain the meaning of it.

Plus, your title is very important for google spider to crawl your blog so your post is more searchable is search engine.

For example, you can put the title like bandai anizo 7 review. more relevant.

I can see alot of people coming into your blog from other countries, which is great. Keep it up.