Sunday 7 June 2009

Time



look at him, sleeping soundlessly beside his parents fav penguin.

Looking at him, My memory flashes right in front of my eyes,
I can still remember my first fav cartoon, which is a Donald Duck tape in green cover
I can still remember the department stall, where I make my parents bring me in almost every night.
I can still remember, a lots of thing.
From a few months old, till now,
Some memories are fresh,
As if it had just happened yesterday.
I can still remember my dad, when he is still young in his "wales" shirt
I can still remember my mom, with her long curly black hair
I can still remember my cousin sis, her thick plastic glasses and long straight hair

Sometimes I just can't stop wondering,
Is everything I sees now an illusion?
Am I leaving in a dream where I will wake up eventually
Time just passes so fast,
I am afraid, it will take away the one I love
Feeling regret for the incident happened in the past
Yet tomorrow is coming,
How many tomorrows remaining in my life?
And How many left in the one I loved and cared about?

To Jayden,

I hope you will grow up happily and live a happy life,
appreciate everyone around you
meanwhile enjoy sleeping and milk
cos that's your duty for now
and of course, smile to everyone you sees.

By God mother

1 comment:

SMS said...

As long as you have memories, people will never be forgotten