Sunday 3 May 2009

Shibuya X harajuku, 1st trip

sorry ppl, I really dunno how to turn my photos properly.

Shibuya, arrive shibuya at around 1130, i went there with danielle and melissa



view of shibuya,



me posing with mellisa,



sunglass!!!



black 1!!!



photos shoot randomly



Guess that all of us are too high



A disney shop


NHK



me and melissa



NHK moscot, dunno ask me the name, i dunno




can you see the little NHK wokring behind us?







haha






actor's cloths



the actor took photo with me



random pic



there are some festival going on near nhk, flower festival i think



near shibuya station



meiji park, i think the name is longer



cosplay heaven



This place is full of ppl in wierd costume



A gothic lolita on the street



Street in Shibuya, crowded



Cute right? the socks



crowded, just a random shot anyway



Shoes, this pic is meant for shahriman


This is also for shahriman



Forever 21 shop in shibuya, ppls were queueing up infront of the shop for theirturn to enter, the same as h&m.



cherries, guess what ppl, the see the price? convert to ringgit it is around 750 ringgit,


2 comments:

SMS said...

Dont provoke me with the shoes ok. ha ha.

Why not you go cosplay and take picture? ha ha

Do a Chun Li..

cinanmoroll said...

haha, no money buy costume.